Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Heritage: "Got 'em, Got 'em, Need 'em, Got 'em..."


"I have you NOW, Cliff Pennington!"

I've sorted through my 2012 Heritage stash and have organized the "For Trade" and "Need" lists under the tab to the right!   If you're chasing completion of the set or looking for players from your favorite team, please feel free to check out the lists and let me know if there's anything you need.   I'm sure we can work out a deal.

I'm only trying to complete the insert sets.   And as always, cards towards my other set-building/PC ventures are always welcome!

QUESTION to the masses..........

For those of you who, like me, have no Local Card Shop to utilize for card supplies - where do you order most of your supplies from?   Top loaders, team bags and penny sleeves I can find pretty easily online.   But as far as picking up 500, 660 or 800 count and higher storage boxes, are there any reasonable options out there for buying less than 10 at a time?

Thanks for reading!


*That GREAT piece of art featuring a boy and his beloved cards can be found at: http://artandcritique.com/alvin-richard-scenes-with-children/

3 comments:

  1. I can use: 36, 236, 339, 375 from your base list. I could also use any of the SP's except 426 and 468.

    I know I could knock some of the early 80's cards off your list, and could search around for some other stuff too.

    shoot me an email when you get a chance - chucklesmowry at yahoo. Thanks!

    -Lifetimetopps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered boxes from https://www.bcwsupplies.com/, I ordered 50 - 800 count boxes for $30, but you can order less. 10 boxes for $8.50, says the site.

    Love that picture... Reminds me of riding all over town on my bike to find cards. But we didn't have bike helmets back then... lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anthony - I was hoping somebody would share some supply-chain thoughts!

      How DID we survive without helmets?!

      Delete