Friday, April 4, 2014

My Braves Collection - 2014 Topps Tribute Evan Gattis Autograph (#d 28/40)

El Oso Blanco!

Every true baseball fan is required to at least respect the story behind Evan Gattis and his baseball journey....but I am sure the love fest may end right there for many.

Mine continues, however, and I'd like to continue it right now....in honor of his first HR of the season, just moments ago!   A Gattis autograph!

Huh. Another award-winning photography effort from yours truly.   Sorry!

It's a glorious on-card autograph in striking blue sharpie, surrounded by one of the weirdest color combinations that Topps could have possible gone with.   I don't get it, but I still love this card and am very happy to add it to my growing Gattis collection.   It is also numbered 28 out of 40, however I am not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not?

Don't really care.

Welcome to the Braves collection!

Keep Collecting -

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment